Wednesday, September 23, 2015



WEEK 4 Check, Week 5 Begin!!!

Ok so to everyone one I want to say hi!!! I love you all so much and thank you for the support you have given me!!! Week 4 was absolutely amazing and  I am excited to report and give you all feedback.

This week, we learned a ton of grammar whether it was by playing games or writing sentences on the board, a ton of grammar.
We also had many teaching opportunities. We committed our Camila investigator to baptism!!! We were so excited and thrilled and couldn't stop smiling!!!!
The best part of this week was proselyting this I am not going to lie, I was very nervous and couldn't stop stressing. We went to Lima East and were put with missionaries from that area. I was with a missionary named Elder Flinders. He has been out over a year and is from American Fork, I was also with a member from the area. We were given flyers to hand out about stake conference in the area. I honestly didn't talk much. We only got into one house and they were recent converts to the church. I was very nervous but told myself to get over it. I introduced myself and then Elder Flinders began to teach. From what I got they were having trouble staying obedient like going to church every Sunday. I bore my testimony at the end and just told them I knew the church was true. I didn't speak much, but I know I felt the spirit. There were so many things in my head. Even though I didn't talk a lot, I still smiled and tried to be happy and my teacher told us that is what matters. I know that I did what I needed to do. I was proud and happy and it made me remember why I came on a mission, I can't wait to get to Trujillo so I can give people the opportunity to hear about this glorious gospel like I have. I loved seeing the animals on the street, they said don't pet them but I really wanted to. Hahaha!!!!!
This week was amazing and I am so blessed for the opportunity to have had it. I love this Gospel, and I am so ready to leave the CCM and teach the people about the gospel of Jesus Christ!!!!!
--
Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment