Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Elder McMillan and some of his district

 The Lima Temple
Elder McMillan and Elder Rice

09 September 2015

This is from Elder McMillan's mom - Elder McMillan had a great week!  He has lost about 10 pounds, he says they eat chicken and rice every single day for lunch and dinner.  They play soccer every day for exercise and yesterday he scored 3 goals - woo hoo!  He told us he has been called to be a Zone Leader so we are excited for him to have that opportunity to serve.  He said a couple of things that I wanted to share...

"I miss you guys but I know that when I put my very best effort into this work, the Lord helps me"

 "The Spanish is really hard, but I just have to remember as long as I do what the Lord wants me to do, I'll be blessed."

It's obvious to me the growth Elder McMillan is experiencing, but, as the picture above with Elder Rice represents, Elder McMillan is still Elder McMillan, and I'm so thankful for that. 

Thanks for all of your prayers for Elder McMillan!

No comments:

Post a Comment