Wednesday, September 30, 2015









September 30, 2015


Well week 5 has now finished and I am starting my final week here at the CCM! Holy freak I can't believe that time has flown by as quick as it has. I am so excited to enter the field! I need to go! I am so so so so so excited to just get out there and actually start teaching! I will miss the CCM but know I will love the field so so much more.
This week was my best week here. We had practice lessons where we practiced on missionaries in our district and we actually for the first time used how to begin teaching like we never have. We both felt the spirit as a companionship and I literally almost started crying!!!
Today at the temple there was a sweet Peruvian lady crying her eyes out in the celestial room. It broke my heart. I started crying and praying for her. Today is when I realized that I already love these people so so so so much and can't wait to teach for them every day. I could tell the lady was having a hard time and was going to say something hermanas in my district talked to her.
Since at the CCM I have given I believe either 4 or 5 blessings of comfort. I used to get so nervous about giving them but now feel so honored when a hermana asks me to give her a blessing. I love having the authority of God to deliver blessings. Its something I am very thankful to have.
We got to watch Elder Scott's funeral live and It made me miss Utah hahaha!!
I want to bear my testimony in Spanish now to show y'all what I've learned.
Yo se que la iglesia de Jesucristo de los santos de los ultimos dias es verdadera. Yo se que Jesucristo es nuestro salvador. Yo se que Dios es nuestro Padre celestial. Yo se que Dios y Jesucristo es amoroso. Yo se que nosotros tenemos desafios en nuestras vidas, porque desafios enseƱar nosotros. yo se que misional obra es verdad. >Yo se que el espiritu santo es real. Yo se que el libro de mormon es un otro testimonio de Jesucristo. Podemos sentir el espiritu Santo cuando leyendo. Yo amo este evangelio, en el nombre de jesucristo.
I love you all and next time you hear from me I'll have been in the field for a week!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH

--
Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment