Sunday, February 26, 2017







20 February 2017

So I am really good and I am really happy. I had the baptism! It was so awesome and then after she bore her testimony sobbing saying that she was so excited to raise kids in the future in the Gospel. Me and Elder Hart felt so good! We are so happy and excited for her. It was an awesome baptism. I will never forget it.

I am doing really good. and can't even believe that this transfer is almost over. This is the last week and I am pretty sure that I will be staying here with Elder Hart. We want to stay together longer. I hope we can stay together. 

All the members keep telling me that I will finish my mission there, but I don't know, maybe haha! I would love to finish here. I am doing good and feel so good. We think we wil have 2 or 3 baptisms in March so we are working hard to get those people ready.

I hope everything is good and you are all happy and healthy. I love you all so much!

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan


No comments:

Post a Comment