Wednesday, February 1, 2017




30 January 2017

 Well hey there friends and family. I love you guys a lot and I hope that you are all doing really well!

So long story short Saturday morning it was 2 am. I was sleeping and then I wake up because the room was literally shaking like crazy.  Me and Elder Hart didn't know what was going on, and then finally we realized EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It didn't last long, but it was pretty strong. The next day on the news said it was a 5.6 earthquake! Holy poop! It was really crazy, the first time I have experienced an earthquake. Nothing bad happened. Everyone in my area is safe and no damage was done, but crazy!!!!! hahaha!!!!
 
Me and Elder hart are having a lot of fun together. We both have time in the mission so when we speak we speak English, we both realize that our English grammar is terrible. Hemos esforsado por hablar en Español. That means we have really tried to speak in Spanish. We help one another haha!!!! 

We are going to have a baptism on the 15th of February!!! I am so excited! her name is Mitsuka. She is awesome and has such a strong Testimony. I love you guys so much!
 
Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment