Wednesday, February 1, 2017




23 January 2017
Well this is a picture of a family that I said goodbye to in Trujillo. I love this family so much!

I am now in Chimbote and the weather is hot hot hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a tomato. haha   It is really fun and a lot like my first area. 

My companion is Elder Hart and he's from Utah! We are getting along really well and teach each other English!

We have an investigator that is gong to baptized on February 18th. Her name is Mitsuka. She is really funny.

The food is really good here, but sometimes the air smells like fish. There are a lot  of fish factories so sometimes I am walking in the street and I want to vomit because it smells like fish haha! I love you guys so much!

This area is awesome !!!!! The members are so loving and so kind. They are really Christlike. I love these people so much and I am so thankful for this opportunity that the Lord has given me to be here. I love you all and I testify that this is the True Church of God here on the Earth!

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment