Thursday, November 12, 2015

October 26, 2015

So here I am so thankful for my savior and for my father in heaven. I want to tell you all an experience.

Not gonna lie at the beginning of this week i was bummed. I felt like I wasn't teaching with the spirit and I was just stressing. I said a prayer, probably one of the most sincere prayers I have ever offered. I grabbed my scriptures, held them in my hand and just said please give me an answer. I closed my eyes and just opened the scriptures to a random page. The spirit took me to Moses 6 31-34.

And when Enoch had heard these words, he bowed himself to the earth before the lord, and spake before the Lord saying. Why is it that I have found fayor in thy sight, and am but a lad. and all the people hate me, for I am slow of speech wherefore am I thy servant?  And the lord said unto Enoch, go forth and do as I have commanded thee, and no man shall pierce thee. Open the mouth and it shall be filled and I will give thee utterance for all flesh is in my hands. And I will do as seemeth me good. say unto this people choose ye this day to serve the lord God who made you behold my spirit is upon you wherefore all the words will I justify and the mountains shall flee before you and the rivers shall turn from their course, and thou shall abide in me and I in you therefore walk with me.

I testify to every single one of you that reads this, God is always mindful of us. when we need him most, I promise each and every single one of you, with faith and diligence and a sincere heart ,and humility, God will always answer. I promise every single one of you. never forget, when life gets to hard to stand, kneel. 

I have my first saved soul this week!  I am so happy and so thankful for her. her name is Juana and she has a lot of challenges but has a strong testimony too. She is an alma rescatada which is saved soul!

We have a date set for Lilia for baptism. We just need to get her and her boyfriend married and get him baptized!

I love you all. I promise this work is real and beautiful and amazing!!!! I love you all!!!!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment