Thursday, November 12, 2015

November 2, 2015

Well hello there my family! I love you all so so much and am so grateful for the opportunity to write you all. So, this week was great!  I'm pretty sure I've probably lost like 80 pounds out here! Everyone says I'm gordito hahaha but getting skinnier so its a compliment haha!

Lilia is doing good. She is ready for baptism and we want it for her so bad. We are trying to work closer and closer with her boyfriend because she needs baptism and he does to. I know it will make them so much more happy in there lives.

We had 5 less active members at church this week! I was so happy and almost just started crying because I'm so proud of these people. Elder Volquez and i had to teach escuala domincial.  He spoke most. I talked about our savior and I shared d and c 110 about a description of our savior!

We also went out during priesthood and split up with members and tried to get references. We were going to do it for an activity on Saturday but only one person the pres of priesthood showed up.

I love you all so so so so much. I know that this church is true and all is possible with faith. I love you all so so so much. remember all is possible with faith in our savior Jesus Christ!!!!!! I love you all!!!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment