Thursday, November 12, 2015



November 9, 2015

I just wanted to bear my testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know this church is true. I know it is true with my whole heart. I have had experiences that have helped me gain this testimony. I know God is our father in heaven. His gospel is never changing his doctrine is never changing. I know that we have a true Prophet today on this earth and his name is Thomas S. Monson. I know he receives personal revelation from God. He is the prophet. His teachings are true. He has the power to speak with our Father in Heaven. Always remember this. Don't let your testimonies falter. I promise you all this church is true. Thomas S. Monson and the 12 apostles are prophets of God. I love them. I respect them. They are called of God.

Well hi there my family and friends. I love you all so so so so much and hope all is going well for you all. I have officially finished my fifth week here in the field and am starting week 6. All is good here. I am so happy to be serving the lord and serving my brothers and sisters here in the Peru Trujillo south mission. 

This week was good. We found only 3 new investigators this week which in my opinion is really good haha. They seem interested especially Sebastian. He is a member of a family that are all strong and fully active in the gospel. We both felt strong about him. He said he would read the Book of Mormon, and his family said he was! So all is good!

We taught Hermano Abraham who is the boyfriend of Lilia. we asked him to be baptized and he said he would if he got an answer from God. We set December as a possible month for him so I hope it will all work out.

What was so cool especially about this lesson was that when I was teaching. I felt so strong. I felt like the spirit was pouring out of me and speaking to him. He didn't understand when I asked him to be baptized but that is ok, it was such a cool experience for me.

Its frustrating when you know people are lying to you. People plan meetings with us and they say all is good when Elder Volquez and I both know its not good but that's ok.

This week was great. I love this gospel. I love everything about this work. It truly is amazing to see how much God answers me when I need help. I love you all and pray for you all every day. Remember with faith, all is possible.

Moroni 7 33 thanks momma for this scripture!!!! I love you!!!!


Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment