Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Elder McMillan with his zone at the ruins



Elder McMillan with Desiree Castillo, a wonderful lady who helps missionary moms get special things to their missionaries


09 January 2017

This week was awesome!  We were able to find 11 new investigators and they are all really awesome. I am so happy in my area. It is awesome!  I love it so so so much. I am so happy to be here and to learn and I just love it! Trujillo is so awesome!

This week was really good. We were able to also find a new room where we will live. It is a nice place and we hope it can be of use for the other missionaries that will live there in the future.

I have been thinking a lot about the mission. It  is so amazing! Getting to meet new people everyday in another country! it is insanely awesome! I love these people so so so much. They are so special. I love them so much. It is so amazing to think we are all brothers and sisters. God has a plan for each and every single one of us.  He loves all of his children and wants us to be happy. through the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we will have this peace. We will have joy and will have the opportunity to return to his presence, if we live the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I testify to you all in the name of Jesus Christ that this is the only church by which we can find true joy. Live it and love it. Be worthy and do it, because we will have peace through this Gospel. Remember to read the Book of Mormon everyday. It is the word of God.

I love you all. This mission has changed me, and I am so thankful for this time that I have to serve.

I love you all! Be strong and trust in God!

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment