Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Elder McMillan was able to witness this beautiful family be sealed for time and all eternity in the temple


02 January 2017

This week was my miracle week. I don't know why but I was feeling a little down and felt sad. I felt bad. In my studies I prayed with all of my heart and asked for help. During my personal studies I was reading in Ether when the Lord says he will pull the brother of Jared and his people out of the deepness of the ocean. He has prepared our way. He will pull us out of the dark and give us light. Ether 2 verses 24 and 25. He loves us and wants us to be happy. Please, read this beautiful chapter it is so awesome! I promise you all that you will feel the spirit!

We were leaving our pensionista and decided to go knock on a random door. A sister named Maria opened the door and told us the missionaries had visited her before. She pulled out her Book of Mormon and had marked it up like crazy! She knows this is the true church and we asked her to be baptized and she accepted! She is so awesome and me and my comp are so excited to visit her and help her so she can follow the Example of Jesus Christ and be baptized!

I testify God is real. His son Jesus Christ is real. I love you all so much! Read the Book of Mormon all of you. I promise you all that you will find the answers of your heart! I love you all!

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment