Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sebastion's Baptism Day
      
Mission Christmas Dinner
                                                                             
Mission Christmas Program


January 4, 2016


Well everyone I hope all is well. I am praying for you all everyday and I hope all is good! So this week for me was absolutely amazing! I had the opportunity to witness the baptism of my first convert. His name is Sebastion and he is amazing! I had the opportunity to witness how much God had prepared him before we even met him. I was so happy and just love him so much! I know we will stay in touch forever. It was amazing being able to see his face after he came out of the water. The peace I saw and the happiness - it doesn't get better than that. I testify that this is the work of the Lord. I testify that God lives and that with God all is possible. I love you all so much.

Now Sebastion is saying he wants to go on a mission as well which is awesome! I know he would be a great missionary because he has such a strong testimony about the Book of Mormon.

I hope you all remember that God is real. He literally is our father, and when we need, we can talk to him. We can communicate with him. All we have to do is kneel, and bow our heads we can listen to him.

Happy new year!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment