Monday, January 25, 2016

January 18, 2016
 
Well I cant believe that 3 weeks have now passed of this change. This is going by so fast! I can't believe I hit 5 months soon wow! This week was great and full of the spirit. 

We taught Liz who is a less active who is almost a saved soul. she was so awesome. She cried and bore her testimony about prayer. She is so strong. Her daughter is Kiara our other saved soul. Her husband is Cesar and he went to church this week. During the hymn oh esta todo bien he cried. He says he is going every week now. It was such a successful week with this family. I am so happy and I have just realized how much I love this family. 

I forgot to mention but I am now the English teacher of my zone. so every Tuesday I teach the Latinos of our zone English. It is fun but nerve wrecking hahha!! It is a fun and cool thing to do.

It is burning hot here in Peru. Everyone says you're getting so skinny Elder McMillan hahaha!

I love Chao so much! These people are so awesome and strong. I love you all and hope all is going well.

Remember God can turn our darkest moments into the brightest of days!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment