Monday, August 7, 2017




07 August 2017

Well, my dear friends and family I love you all so much. This is the last group email I will be writing you all as a missionary. I feel so so weird!

I testify and I know that this Church is true, I knew it before my mission, but now even more now as a missionary. I am so thankful for the time that I have had to preach the gospel as a missionary and I am so thankful for the time that I have had to meet such beautiful people that have changed my life. I love the mission and it has changed my life. I am so so happy for the people that have accepted the truth in their lives and for their testimony's. My favorite part about being a missionary is when someone accepts the gospel, and they get baptized, and they accept the truth and bear testimony of the truth. I have had the opportunity to see that as a missionary. It is a such a tender mercy of the Lord.

I love this Gospel. I know it is the true Gospel in the earth. I will never forget the people that I have met. I know God lives. I know that he loves us so much, that he sent his son to die for us so that we can return to his presence. Our Savior willingly gave his life for us. NO one else could have done it. Only him. He is our loving Savior. I promise you all everything is possible with faith in him. I love you all!!!

My last week as a missionary, I promise to give it my all, and work with all of my heart. I love you all so so much!

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment